Friday, November 11, 2011

Addy Here!

Hey everybody!  Addy here.  I wanted to tell you about our chorus concert that we had a little while ago.

It started off as a normal day.  But at 3:00, I had to go to the concert hall where we were going to hold our concert.  I had to wear my special African dress, because I was going to have a solo in "Everybody Smiles In The Same Language" song.
Here I am in my costume!  Don't I look adorable?!
We all lined up, sitting on the bleachers.
I got to sit next to my friend Josefina's sister, Pita.
She also had a solo, so she was in her Spanish dress.
We began singing.  We had been practicing for months, so this was easy.  Miss Cate was nice and made it really easy to sing beautifully.
Afterwards, we went to a little party where we got to rest and eat cookies.
Here I am, chillaxin' next to my sister, Lulu.
The concert was so much fun!  I hope we do another one soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cate (and Addy)!

    Thank you for participating in Shout-Out Your Doll Site! I love your pictures, they are SO cute and very creative! I really like the picture of all of the dolls on the bleachers!

    Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    Your Friend,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute, Cate and Addy! I love the singing concert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    americangirlfan.com- I love your site! It means a lot to get your praise.
    Spicemuffin and Company- I love your site too. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete