Monday, May 28, 2012

Fast Tag!!

I am going to start a tag, so follow along everyone!!


1. Your Name: Cate
2. Least Favorite Color: Pink
3. Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese
4. Favorite TV Show: NCIS, NCIS:LA, or Psych
5. Favorite Song: ANYTHING BY ONE DIRECTION!!
6. Favorite Room In Your House: My bedroom
7. Least Favorite Gum Flavor: Chocolate
8. Favorite Painter: Don't have one
9. Favorite Book: Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction
10. Favorite Book Series: Hunger Games or American Girl
11. Type of Computer: Apple 
12. Favorite Font: American Typewriter (I think that's what it's called)
13. Favorite Gum Flavor: Trident Layers
14. AG Stores You've Been To: Washington DC and Dallas
15. Hunger Games or Twilight: Hunger Games!
16. Ice Cream or Sorbet: Ice Cream
17. Favorite Type of AG Blog Contest: Caption that Picture! (does that count?)
18. Favorite Cuisine: Either Mexican or Southern home-cooking
19. Favorite Soda: Dr. Pepper or Mr Pibb
20. Favorite Dessert: Tres Leches
21. Hair Length: Past shoulders 
22. Favorite AG Movie: Molly
23. Hamster or Guinea Pig: I've only had a hamster but I've always wanted a guinea pig so both I guess!
24. Cotton Candy or Fruit Bars: Depends on the flavor
25. How Long It Took You To Do This: I wasn't counting (Ops :)


Now I Tag... American Girl Fan!!!

2 comments: