Saturday, May 12, 2012

What Would You Like To See? And... Caption That Pic #1

Hey guys!  I am trying to figure out how to make my blog better, so please leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of on my blog.  I look forward to your suggestions, and I will openly accept any of them.  


Also, I am starting my first Caption That Pic!  I have two pictures and you can leave a comment with what you think they are saying.

Here are your two pictures.  The last day for submission is next Saturday, and I will have my favorite up on Sunday.  Good luck!  And don't forget to leave a comment about what you want to see on AmericanGirlLuv!

2 comments:

  1. Two dolls waving say: "hey,hey over here!"
    Girl in crutches says to doll in wheelchair:" do you know those girls?"
    Doll in wheelchair: no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's really cute!! I think you win!!

    ReplyDelete