Sunday, July 8, 2012

One Direction Day 1

So not only am I a huge American Girl fan, I am a HUGE Directioner!  I love One Direction, and I have floor seats for their 2013 concert in my area! Ahh!  So the other day I was online looking at pictures of them, and I found the One Direction Challenge.  It's a 31 day challenge and everyday you post a different picture.  So I decided I was going to try that challenge on here.  I know my timing is way off because it is the middle of the month, but what the heck?  So today is Day 1, and the challenge is post my favorite picture of Harry Styles.
I love this picture of Harry because I think he has such an adorable face and I love the day that was taken.  His performance of Isn't She Lovely was awesome and I almost died when Louis said no.  But luckily, he made it through and we are all so happy he did!  Ok, so that's Day 1.  Come back tomorrow for another picture.  Comment and follow my blog if you love One Direction.  No hate please!

No comments:

Post a Comment