Friday, July 20, 2012

One Direction Day 3

Hi!  Im back!  So it is day 3 and today Im supposed to post my favorite picture of Niall Horan (AKA my special snowflake), so here it is.
This is my favorite picture because he is eating!  Sweet lil' Nialler is known for his huge appetite, and its so cute!  I just love this picture of him, even without the food.  I also wanted to tell you guys that I have a Tumblr (about One Direction, its mainly preferences and imagines) that I share with my two besties and the link is at the bottom of this post.  Comment if you love 1D and no hate please!

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/onedirectionismylife-luv

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! This is amazing! ^^ I'm a mad Directioner too, you can check me out both on my blog and Tumblr :)

    Would be better if we can follow each other too!

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I totally will! And I will absolutely follow you :)

    ReplyDelete