Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Challenge!

I have seen this on several blogs, and I decided to this to mine!  Sorry to any questions I used, and thanks for letting me use them :)  If it's in parenthesis, it is a translation.

1. Describe yourself with a song:
- Mine, Taylor Swift
2. How do people feel when they are around you?
- Long Live, Taylor Swift
3. How are you feeling today?
- You Belong With Me, Taylor Swift
4. Will you go far in life?
- Decode, Paramore
5. What is your best friend's theme song?
- Hey Stephen, Taylor Swift
6. What was Elementary School like?
- Jump Then Fall, Taylor Swift
7. What is the best thing about you?
- Christmas Must Be Something More, Taylor Swift
8. How was today?
- Enchanted, Taylor Swift
9. What's in store for tomorrow?
- One of the Boys, Katy Perry
10. What song describes my parents?
- Honey Bee, Blake Shelton
11. How is my life going?
- Set Fire to the Rain, Adele
12. What song will they play at my funeral?
- Tell Me Why, Taylor Swift
13. How does the world see me?
- Smooth Criminal, Glee version
14. What do my friends really think of me?
- Never Grow Up, Taylor Swift
15. Do people secretly lust after me?
- Last Christmas, Taylor Swift
16. What should I do with my life?
- Mean, Taylor Swift
17. Will I ever have children?
- Love Story, Taylor Swift
18. What is some good advice?
- Drops of Jupiter, Train
19. What is my current theme song?
- Innocent, Taylor Swift
20. What does everyone else think of my current life?
- 2012, Jay Sean
21. What type of mean do I like?
- Speak Now, Taylor Swift
22. Will I get married?
- Sparks Fly, Taylor Swift
23. What should I do with my love life?
- Come In With the Rain, Taylor Swift
24. Where will I live?
- The Only Exception, Paramore
25. What will my dying words be?
- Glitter In the Air, P!nk
26. When I meet a boy for the first time I say...
- Stay Close, Delorean
27. When my parents are angry I say...
- SuperStar, Taylor Swift
28. Will I ever get the job I want?
- Dear John, Taylor Swift
29. What will my colleagues think of me?
- The Story of Us, Taylor Swift
30. How can I make myself happy?
- The Other Side of the Door, Taylor Swift
31. When I'm with my friends I say...
- Haunted, Taylor Swift
I loved doing this, and I think you would do, so try this!  Sorry for any errors in names or song titles!

No comments:

Post a Comment