Sunday, February 19, 2012

Molly's Morning

  This is just the first of MANY photo stories that will be coming up over the next few days.

Hi! :)  Molly, here!  I need to tell you about my mornings, just a normal day.

I sleep until about 7 a.m. because homeschool starts at 8:30.
My alarm clock goes off, and I'm up.  I always wear my braids, by the way.
I put on my glasses and pick my outfit.  Should I wear green and blue or black and white?
My nightie goes in the dirty clothes.
Blue and green it is!  I also always wear my father's dog tags, which I was given after he died.
Brush my little bangs...
...And check to see if anything is going on at school, but only if I have time.
My mom makes me wear my little jacket, because the walk to the school building is cold (at least today it is).
I put on my hat, which I love, and then I leave.  I have a little bit of a boring morning, but that's the only thing about our family that is boring.  Type to ya' later!

No comments:

Post a Comment