Saturday, February 11, 2012

Quiz!

I know I have said this before, but I promise that I will put up pictures soon.  I found the problem, we had lost the chip plug-in thing.  We found it and now, the pictures should be coming up any day.  Now, it's time for a quiz!  Email me your answers, and the person with the most correct answers wins!  They win... a surprise....  Good luck, but no cheating!

1. Why is Molly's father away during most of her books?
2. Where does Molly live?
3. How do Samantha and Nellie meet?
4. How does Samantha know Agnes and Agatha?
5. What was Kaya's new name from Meet Kaya?
6. Why does Kaya get that new name?
7. Where do Addy and her mother escape to?
8. What is the name of the annoying, rude girl that Addy meets?
9. Where did Kirsten and her family move to after they immigrated?
10. Where did Kirsten immigrate from?
11. How many sisters does Josefina have?
12. Why does Josefina's family start a weaving business?
13. What is Julie's father's job?
14. What was one of the reasons Julie's parents divorced?
15. What sport does Julie play?
16. What does Felicity borrow from Ben?
17. What does Felicity end up doing with Penny when she finds out she can't have her?
18. Why didn't Marie-Grace and her father stay in New Orleans?
19. What happens to Cecile's brother in Troubles for Cecile?
20. What does Kit make? *hint- she makes newspapers that...*
21. Who is Aunt Millie?

I didn't put any questions about Rebecca because I don't have her.  Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment