Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hanna's Christmas

Hi!  I'm Hanna, and I have cancer.  Mommy tells me I have to be careful because I get sick easily, and that could really hurt me.  Mommy knows that it must be hard for me because I can't do a lot of things that my sister can do, so this year she let me help out with decorating the Christmas tree.
I was reading The Night Before Christmas just like I do every Christmas when Mommy asked me if I wanted to help.  Of course, I said yes.
I hopped onto my wheelchair and wheeled down the ramp that Mommy had installed for me.
Look at our tree!  Isn't it pretty?  I couldn't wait to go help!
Mommy took my picture as I put up an ornament.  This one is my favorite because it's sparkly and blue, my two favorite things.
Here I am by the tree when it was done.  I love it, don't you?  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment