Monday, March 5, 2012

Special Events

My mom is the coolest mom EVER!  For her birthday, she let me have an All American Girl Day at AG Tysons Corner.  Here is a picture of my sweet little Nellie posed on Kanani's Shaved Ice Stand with "Kanani".
Here Nellie is again, except now, she has two new friends MOLLY AND EMILY!  My mom bought them for me.

A better picture of them.
Closeup of Molly...
And Emily...
And last, but certainly not least, Nellie.
Now they have crowns!
And a balloon (sorry it's sideways)
Nellie has the party balloon, too!
So does Emily!
Here is Molly with Kanani...
And Emily with Kanani...
And everyone with Kanani!

A few months later...
My mom went to the gym, and she let me take Mia with me (I went, too).  Doesn't she look cute in her workout clothes?

A few months later, still...
When my sister and I went to the Taylor Swift Speak Now World Tour Concert at Minute Maid Park, Kirsten went with us!  Sorry the picture is weird, my sister rushed me.

As you can see, whenever I have a special event, a doll usually goes with me.  I have a lot more pictures to share, so keep your eyes peeled!

P.S. Sorry for any misspellings I made.  I still get confused sometimes when I am spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment